You do not need to be a Massage Therapist for any of our courses, though if you are, you can receive NCBTMB Approved CE credits.
Or download and complete this registration form, then email it to us at email@example.com
Upcoming Continuing Education Courses
- ONCOLOGY MASSAGE TRAINING, Thurs & Fri, October 26 & 27
- CUPPING & GUA SHA APPLICATIONS FOR MASSAGE THERAPISTS – Friday, Nov. 3
- INTRO TO THAI ON THE TABLE – Friday, November 10
- EFFORTLESS MASSAGE & BODYWORK THERAPY STRETCHING/BODY MECHANICS FOR LMT’s, Friday, Nov. 17
*let us know what other CE course(s) are of interest to you and we will possibly add them to our upcoming course schedule.
ONCOLOGY MASSAGE TRAINING, Thursday, October 26th & Friday, October 27th
9:30am – 5:30pm
We are honored once again to present Cheryl Chapman, former President of the NJ Chapter of AMTA. She’ll address contraindications, anatomy and physiology, positioning,draping, massage techniques, legal issues, and documentation. Open to all levels of massage and bodyworkers interested in cancer care, techniques which are also good for use on frail and elderly people. ~ 16 CE’s – 2 Days.
Facilitated by Cheryl Chapman, RN, HN-BC, LMT
$325 if registered by October 19th includes 200 page book. ($350 for late registration)
CUPPING & GUA SHA APPLICATIONS FOR MASSAGE THERAPISTS, – Friday, Nov. 3
9am to 5pm
- Basic TCM theories, Basic Five Element theory, Origins and history
- Proper sanitation/ care of tools and location site for maintaining clean/safe technique
- Suction style cupping application, procedure, recommended time and strength
- Application of stationary cupping & cupping massage/ moving cupping
- Client evaluation, Applications for Cupping and Gua Sha
- Myofacial Trigger Point cupping application (every muscle except Abdominal muscles)
- Specific acupuncture points for cupping, Treatments for particular conditions
- Indications for cupping & cupping massage, Treating Children and elderly
- Contraindications and practicing safely
Theory, demonstration & practical components covered. All participants will perform practice & refine proper technique & knowledge ~ 2 sets of cups & Gua Sha tool in supply kit
$220 course + $65 kit fee
INTRO TO THAI ON THE TABLE, Friday, November 10th
10am – 6pm
Will show you how to integrate the passive yoga stretches and deep compressions of thai-yoga massage with your existing table routine, for a more powerful session your clients will love. Release muscle and joint tension, reduce joint restrictions increase mobility, soften and lengthen fascia
Facilitated by Rose Griscom, LMT, T.H.A.I. 7 CE’s for licensed massage therapists
$125 for early bird – 1 week in advance ($150 Late Registration)
SIGN UP FOR BOTH this and Thai Herbal Compress for a great discount to $225. Must be registered and paid in full by October 13th to take advantage of this great rate.
EFFORTLESS MASSAGE & BODYWORK THERAPY STRETCHING/BODY MECHANICS FOR LMT’s, Friday, November 17th
10am – 6pm
A comprehensive 7 CE class on saving the body from overuse injuries and fatigue. If you want a long career as a massage therapist, this class is a MUST. Whether you are a newer massage therapist or highly experienced, this class will teach you great body mechanics as well as new strategies to improve body mechanics and posture, as well as how to avoid overuse injures. Presented by David Egan, LMT & Sports Massage Therapist.
$150.00 register by November 10, 2017.
We are an NCBTMB Approved School and Approved Continuing Education Provider.
Please let us know what other classes would be of interest to you in your professional development, and we will find a way to add them to our schedule. Call or contact us anytime: 732-608-7781