Become a Healing Artist! If you, or someone you know, are interested in the amazing and rapidly growing medical profession of MASSAGE THERAPY CALL NOW!
600 Hour Massage Therapy Education Program
Our program is designed to prepare students with the necessary information and skills to become successful massage therapists. The program contains comprehensive training in anatomy, physiology, pathology and hands on techniques in Swedish massage, Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue, Medical Massage, Trigger Point Therapy and introduces other modalities to make a well rounded therapist. Body In Mind Massage Institute maintains a small student-to-faculty ratio.
Our student clinic provides students the opportunity to gain experience, incorporating what is learned in the classroom while working on real clients in a professional and supervised setting. After multiple student clinics during the program, our students graduate as confident massage therapists.
After meeting the requirements for graduation, the student will receive a Certificate of Completion. Our program exceeds the State of New Jersey’s massage certification licensing standards.
More and more of the general population is realizing the amazing benefits of regular massage to maintain health and wellness, or for quicker recovery from injury or illness. Health professionals and hospitals are integrating massage into their integrative wellness programs. Many health insurance providers are now covering massage as a benefit to keeping their members healthier. This is truly an evolving profession with increasing demand for true therapeutic massage.
Body in Mind Massage Institute is reputed for teaching true medical and therapeutic massage, and our student clinics provide our students the opportunity to enhance their skills and confidence unlike any other school — in a professional environment, with real clients. Recently, two of our graduates commented that though they are working professionally only six months, their skills are years ahead of colleagues from other schools, and even some of their “experienced” colleagues.
Several employers called us recently asking when our next class will graduate because our graduates are more highly trained, more professional and more in-demand than most of their other employed LMT’s. They are ready to hire our next group of graduates.
If you want to truly learn the art of medical and therapeutic massage, then Body in Mind Massage Institute is the school for you. Is it time for you to join this amazing and rapidly growing medical profession? CALL NOW 732-608-7781
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Our in-depth program will provide the essential education of the musculoskeletal system and basic physiology of the human body. In addition to lectures, there will be hands-on palpation and visualization exercises.
- The study of disease and its causes, processes and consequences. Students study various pathological conditions for each body system and how they relate to the study of massage therapy.
- Clinic Time
- No other massage school that we are aware of offers the same, unique student clinic experience, readying our graduates to start work as soon as they graduate.
Clinic time provides students the opportunity to enhance their hands-on skills by incorporating their classroom knowledge while being supervised in a professional setting.
They develop the professionalism, competence and confidence to graduate as experienced massage therapists.
- Ethics and Business Practices
- In Ethics, the focus is communication with clients in a professional and compassionate and ethical manner. We discuss how to deal with a variety of potentially difficult client situations. In Business Skills class, we cover basic business management and successful promotion of yourself and your practice.
We help students develop their resumes, sharpen their interviewing skills and prepare to work upon graduation.
“Employment of massage therapists is projected to grow 23 percent from 2012 to 2022, much faster than the average for all occupations.”
~ United States Department of Labor,
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Interested? Call us at 732-608-7781 for more details or contact us today!.