Anyone can attend! All are Welcome!
Yoga truly is for everyone! The practice of Yoga will help you achieve optimal Wellness! All our classes are gentle, easy, healing — great for beginners or seasoned practitioners. You do not need to be flexible to practice Yoga. Practicing Yoga will help you become flexible! Everything can be modified to meet your needs.
Join us for YOGA. You will be happy and feel awesome that you did!
Please arrive 15 minutes in advance to register and/or sign in.
BIMMI Yoga Instructors
- Mary Henry Adams, LMT, CMT, CYT
- Director, Body in Mind Institute
Certified Yoga Teacher, Licensed Massage Therapist, Sivananda trained with 14 years Yoga teaching experience.
- Kimberly Ucles
- I was first interested in yoga by the physical appearance, the beautiful poses and graceful movements. After developing my own practice, 5 years ago, I realized how much more there is to yoga than just the physical aspect of gaining strength and flexibility. Through yoga, I have learned to be more present and at peace with myself in all aspects on my life- even off the mat & wish to share it with others.
- Hatha Yoga Instructor – Farihah
- Farihah has been practicing yoga for over 10 years. Yoga has helped her when she used to be a Bollywood dancer and continues to help her today as she practices being a martial artist. She practiced mostly the Yin style of yoga in her days as a dancing performer in NYC and mostly practiced restorative yoga when anxiety took over her life during college. She found Strala at a time in her life when she was facing depression. This style of yoga taught her to be easy with herself. Her goal is to bring this ease to all the classes she leads so that others can be easy with themselves as well.
View testimonials for our Yoga classes.