Enroll In Our Massage Therapy Certification Program Now!
Massage Therapy is Still an Awesome Career Choice!
If you’ve been keen on answering your calling, and making a difference in the welfare of others, we invite you to give us a call at 732-831-7417 to talk about the career of your dreams. Or Contact Us. Our Summer 2021 Day Class Program is now open for enrollment! Classes start July 19, 2021 so there’s plenty of time to enroll!
BIMMI Massage Specials – Buy Now and Save!
Buy in bulk and get a discount without having a “membership”. Our specials are less than a monthly membership… and NO FEES!
3 Pack Massage Deal!
Buy 3 One Hour Massages and get 15% OFF
(plus applicable sales tax) Buy Now and Save!
Body In Mind Massage Institute now offers Student Loan Financing*!
If you’ve been waiting for the right time to enroll in our Award Winning Program, NOW is the time. With our NEW student loan financing program, qualified applicants’ monthly payments are as affordable as a car loan. Call for your appointment to apply today. Our next certification program starts September 10th and we have a seat for you!
*to qualified applicants
Announcing our 2021 Continuing Education Classes
More to come soon!
- Cupping Level 3: Range of Motion Cupping with Release: April 22 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $185 • 8 CEs
- Clinical Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists: April 23 • 10am-4pm • Mary H. Adams • 6CEs
- Oncology Massage: April 29 & 30 • 9am-6pm • Mary H. Adams • 16CEs
- Sports Stretching for Athletes: PNF (Proprieoceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation): May 6 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $185 • 8 CEs
- Deep Tissue Massage: May 13 • 9am-6pm • Mary H. Adams • 8CEs
- Sports Stretching for Athletes: AIS (Active Isolated Stretching) Stretching: May 20 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $195 • 8 CEs
- Trigger point/Myofascial Release Therpay -Part 1 – Upper Body: May 21 • 10am-6pm • Mary H. Adams • 7CEs
- CPR AED / First Aid: May 27 • 10am-12pm • OceanSide CPR • $97 • 0
- Pin & Release Techniques (Sports Massage): June 3 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $185 • 8 CEs
- Scar Tissue Release Therapy: June 3 • 9am-6pm • Mary H. Adams • 8CEs
- CPR AED / First Aid: June 17 • 10am-12pm • OceanSide CPR • $97 • 0
- CPR AED / First Aid: July 15 • 10am-12pm • OceanSide CPR • $97 • 0
- Voice & Swallowing Disorders: October 14 & 15 • 9am-5:30pm • Walt Fritz • $450
We’ve got an exciting slate of CE classes coming up in the later part of the year!
- Applications of Upledger Craniosacral Therapy, Massage and Bodywork for Autism: Tami Goldstein • $225 • 9 CEs
- Intro to Upledger CranioSacral Therapy: Friday, March 26 & Saturday, March 27 • 9am-6pm • Tami Goldstein • $300 • 12 credits
We’re excited to announce our student clinic dates for the Spring and Summer Semesters!
Schedule your sessions directly by visiting our online booking system → https://bodyinmindinstitute.com/book-online/
April 17/18, 24/25 • May 1/2, 15/16 • June 5 / 6, 12, 19 • July 10 / 11, 24 / 25 • Aug 7 / 8, 21 / 22 • Sept 11 / 12
We Are Open!
Read details in the recent post on our blog
Click here for New Policies and Procedures with Covid-19 Considerations
Partnering with David’s Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation
The benefits of touch can facilitate the healing process. Massage for relief from cancer symptoms requires medical clearance, is gentle, no deep work will be done, and is offered only by Licensed Massage Therapists specifically trained, and at least 48 hours after chemotherapy treatments. Cancer Massage provides relaxation, stress reduction, comfort, and helps begin the healing process. It improves quality of life, minimizes chemotherapy and radiation side effects, relieves pain and edema, restores vital energy, helps reduce fatigue, promotes removal of toxins, increases oxygen/blood flow/circulation, boosts the immune system, reduces scar tissue, increases range or motion and mobility.
Massage designed for oncology and cancer patients stimulates all the body systems towards healing, helps improve body image and overall confidence in the healing process, provides a safe space to relax, let go and re-balance. The healing power of compassionate touch reaches more than the physical body. It is a sharing of “life force” energy — a vehicle for rejuvenation, which serves to reconnect body, mind and spirit. Body in Mind Massage Institute looks forward to helping people on their healing journey and is humbled to help David’s Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation meet the needs of families during their health challenge.
David’s Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that raises funds to provide financial assistance, services and HOPE to families primarily in New Jersey, affected by a cancer diagnosis. With forty new grant applications this month, would you be so kind as to DONATE now directly or you may apply for assistance and consideration for a grant…learn more at www.davidsdreamandbelieve.org
Book an appointment with one of our Licensed Massage Therapists!
Did You Know a 60-minute massage is about the same as 8-hours of sleep for our body?!
Which means it’s time for you to book an appointment for Professional Massage Services with one of our Licensed Massage Therapists!
Please Note our LMT Schedule for 2021!
MONDAY: Joan – 10am-5pm • TUESDAY: Pat – 12pm-5pm • WEDNESDAY: Joan- 9am-5pm • THURSDAY: • Pat – 12pm-5pm • FRIDAY: Carrie–10am-5pm & Joan – 10am-5pm
Because our LMT staff is not on stand-by, we encourage you to book your appointment in advance to ensure availability. Give us a call at 732-831-7417 or check out our → online booking system to book your next appointment now!