If you’ve been waiting for the right time to enroll in our Award Winning Program, NOW is the time. With our NEW student loan financing program, qualified applicants’ monthly payments are as affordable as a car loan. Call for your appointment to apply today. Our next certification program starts September 10th and we have a seat for you!
*to qualified applicants
Announcing Our 2020 Continuing Education Classes!
Get a jump on your CE hour requirements – or join us just because you love to learn! More will be posted soon!
- Chakras and Essential Oils: Wednesday, September 9 • 6pm-10pm
- Pin & Release Techniques (Sports): Thursday, September 10 • 9am-6pm
- Reiki 1: Saturday, September 26 • 9:30am-4:30pm
- Basic Sports Massage & Tools: Friday, October 9 • 9am-6pm
- Deep Tissue: A Functional Approach: Thursday, October 15, 2020 • 9am – 6pm
- Foundations of Cupping/Sports Cupping: Friday, October 16 • 9am-6pm
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, Massage & Bodywork for Autism: Friday, October 23 • 8:30am-6:30pm
- Introduction to Upledger CranioSacral Therapy: Saturday, October 24 & Sunday, October 25 • 9am-4pm
- Cupping Therapy Level 1: Thursday, November 5 & Friday, November 6 • 9am-6pm
- Thai Herbal Compresses: Thursday, November 12 • 10am-6pm
- A Taste of Thai Massage for Floor or Table: Friday, November 13 • 10am-6pm
- Sports Stretching for the Athlete: AIS (Active Isolated Stretching) : Friday, November 20 • 9am-6pm
Partnering with David’s Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation
Body in Mind Massage Institute is honored to partner with David’s Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation to bring Massage for Cancer Recovery to our community. Cancer does not have to define us or our lives. The healing power of touch can help us take control of the “dis-ease.”
The benefits of touch can facilitate the healing process. Massage for relief from cancer symptoms requires medical clearance, is gentle, no deep work will be done, and is offered only by Licensed Massage Therapists specifically trained, and at least 48 hours after chemotherapy treatments. Cancer Massage provides relaxation, stress reduction, comfort, and helps begin the healing process. It improves quality of life, minimizes chemotherapy and radiation side effects, relieves pain and edema, restores vital energy, helps reduce fatigue, promotes removal of toxins, increases oxygen/blood flow/circulation, boosts the immune system, reduces scar tissue, increases range or motion and mobility.
Massage designed for oncology and cancer patients stimulates all the body systems towards healing, helps improve body image and overall confidence in the healing process, provides a safe space to relax, let go and re-balance. The healing power of compassionate touch reaches more than the physical body. It is a sharing of “life force” energy — a vehicle for rejuvenation, which serves to reconnect body, mind and spirit. Body in Mind Massage Institute looks forward to helping people on their healing journey and is humbled to help David’s Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation meet the needs of families during their health challenge.
David’s Dream and Believe Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that raises funds to provide financial assistance, services and HOPE to families primarily in New Jersey, affected by a cancer diagnosis. With forty new grant applications this month, would you be so kind as to DONATE now directly or you may apply for assistance and consideration for a grant…learn more at www.davidsdreamandbelieve.org
PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE THERAPY SERVICES are available 5 days a week, 9a.m. to 5p.m., in our Professional Spa with our licensed Massage Therapists by appointment only. Evening and Saturday appointments are by special arrangement. Appointments should be made 24 hours in advance.
We offer therapeutic massage services, including orthopedic and medical massage, deep tissue massage, neuromuscular and trigger point therapy, myofascial release, Thai massage and stretching, pre-natal massage, cupping and oncology massage. Each session is uniquely customized to your needs.
Call for your appointment today. 732-608-7781 – Phoenix Wellness Spa – NJ license – #18KB00041400