Toms River Campus: Friday, April 14, 2023 • 9am-6pm
Encore Presentation: TBD
Presented by Jim Earley, LMT
Mark your calendar and learn hands-on about the Foundations of Cupping/Sports Cupping - a highly in-demand modality! Add it to your toolbox for your massage practice as you will be proficient in:
- The basic techniques of Cupping and how to apply them to your clients.
- The benefits and contraindications of Cupping.
- Learn the different types of Cupping: Static and Sliding.
- Incorporating massage with Cupping.
- Pre/Post event cupping for athletes.
- Post Cupping guidelines.
Class will be taught from a massage therapist’s perspective. Therapists will have the skills to be able to start cupping their clients right away! Each therapist receives a 12-piece cupping set.