NOW OFFERING STUDENT LOAN FINANCING to qualified applicants.
If you’ve been waiting for the right time to enroll in our Award-Winning Program, NOW is the time. With our NEW student loan financing program, qualified applicants’ monthly payments are as affordable as a car loan.
We recommend meeting with our Admissions Team first to review your options and to successfully get started on your financing options. Call for your appointment to apply today.
However, you’re more than welcome to apply for our Student Loan Financing Program on your own. Click on this student direct link to get started:
This is a personal term loan, which works like a car loan. The interest rate is between 9.9% and 18.99%, depending upon creditworthiness and amount you will finance. The more of a down payment you have, the better for your chances of approval. Payments average approximately between $162/month and $185/month for a term of 60 months, with the first payable 30-40 days from start of the program. There is no prepayment penalty.
We currently do not offer federal financial aid yet are in the process of working toward that for the future.
Once you submit your student loan financing application, let us know so we can look out for the approval and finalize the enrollment process.
We look forward to having you in our massage therapy training program and are sure you will be pleased with your choice of our school for your education.
While Body In Mind does not directly offer financial aid for many reasons, there are other options available.
POSSIBLE SOURCES OF FUNDING FOR STUDENTS
BODY IN MIND MASSAGE INSTITUTE is approved to operate as a Private Career School by The State of New Jersey Department of Education and Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
- We are listed on www.njtopps.com site:
- “The New Jersey Training Opportunities website (NJTOPPS) is home to New Jersey’s Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) and Consumer Report Card (CRC). The ETPL is a comprehensive listing of all schools and organizations offering occupational education and job training programs that are eligible to receive publically funded tuition assistance.
Deciding whether or not to pursue additional education or training often relies on one’s ability to receive funding or tuition assistance. New Jersey offers many options for training programs and funding through grants for those who qualify.
Eligibility may depend on a number of factors and is determined by speaking directly with a member of our One-Stop Career Center Staff. “
“New Jersey’s One-Stop Career Centers provide a multitude of services such as:
- job search assistance
- training and education assistance
- specialized services
- on-site resource rooms (PCs, telephones, etc.)”
- Sponsorships are available through Massage Envy, the largest employer of Massage Therapists in the United States.
- A local participating franchise owner or manager would meet with a potential student and decide to hire him/her simultaneous to enrolling in our program.
- This would result in an upfront reduction of $1,000 of tuition cost for the “sponsored” student.
- Once graduated and licensed, the sponsored student would commit to work at Massage Envy who would reimburse our graduate $100/month for up to two years to offset his/her loan, resulting in a $3,400 total Sponsorship.
- Tuition Reimbursement is available through Hand & Stone, one of the largest Spa Franchises in the U.S.
- All Body in Mind Massage Institute students employed at a participating Hand & Stone location may qualify for tuition reimbursement if you meet the minimum requirements. Reimbursement may add up to $125/month off your tuition for at least 12 months.
- To qualify, once employed by a Hand & Stone location that offers tuition reimbursement, you must work a minimum average of 20 hrs./week and 80 hrs./month for 3 months to qualify.
- To learn more, schedule your appointment with Mary Adams, Director, Body in Mind Massage Institute, to learn more about our certification program as well as Hand & Stone Tuition Reimbursement.
- Scholarships are available through ABMP Student Life scholarship!
- Every first of the month the ABMP selects one lucky student to win a $1,000 scholarship. This includes ABMP Student members, ABMP Exam Coach subscribers, and even those who sign up for our free ABMP Student Life network.
- To be considered, please visit: https://www.abmp.com/students/ student-life-info
- Scholarships are available through AMTA
- To be considered, complete the application, and, in a few sentences, share why you want to be a massage therapist.
- To apply, please visit: hyperlink: https://www.amtamassage.org/scholarships/
- You may also download the printable application and send via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must be enrolled or admitted in a 500-hour minimum, entry-level massage therapy program at the time the scholarship application is submitted.
Scholarships are available through Successful Hands Grants
- Performance Health and Massage Envy established the Successful Hands Grant Program to help students prepare for the rewards of a career in massage therapy.
- Open to all massage therapy students and recent graduates
- To apply, please visit: https://www.successfulhandsgrants.com/
Grants are available through Massage Therapy Foundation
- Research grants and case report contests
- Read More (hyperlink: http://massagetherapyfoundation.org/grants-and-contests/)
- Scholarships are available through the Semiannual MBLExGuide Scholarship
- This scholarship is available to any massage student currently enrolled in an approved entry-level massage therapy training school or program in the US (see eligibility requirements HERE — https://mblexguide.com/scholarship/ ).
- One winner will be selected and awarded the $1,500 scholarship.
- All eligible applicants who submit an essay or video that meets the entry guidelines will receive a free 2-month membership to MBLExGuide.
- Generous No-Interest Payment Plans are available:
- Day Class participants may split their tuition and expense costs into six equal payments
- Night Class participants may split their tuition and expense costs into ten equal payments.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- We are in the process of working towards offering Scholarships and participating in the Federal Financial aid program.