Massage service treatments are performed by certified and licensed massage therapists. Our therapists are experts at medical massage and some of our therapists have more experience and expertise than you will find anywhere else. They even assist in teaching our massage school students!
We are uniquely Certified in Cancer & Mastectomy Massage. We offer Neuromuscular, Trigger Point Therapy, Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Massage and many medical treatments. Please add 6.625% NJ Sales tax to all services.
Professional Massage Services in our Phoenix Wellness Spa:
- Pregnancy Massage
- Cancer & Mastectomy Massage
- Chair Massage
- Sports Massage
- Thai Massage (in which the client is fully clothed, on a massage table or floor mat!)
- Therapeutic Massage
60 min… $70
90 min… $95
- Massage that uses different modalities, so each massage is customized to the specific needs of the client. We offer a true medical massage.
We offer Swedish, Deep Tissue, Myofascial and Neuromuscular Release, Cancer & Mastectomy Massage, Thai Massage and many other Medical treatments to relieve pain and discomfort, help improve healing, such as Sciatica, Carpal Tunnel, Whiplash, etc., or simply provide pure relaxation. Each session is customized to the specific needs and goals of the client.
- Hot Stone Massage
60 min… $80
90 min… $105
- Warmed Basalt Stones are used to enhance the benefits of a therapeutic massage. The heat of the stones is absorbed by the muscles and melts stress away.
- Foot Reflexology
45 min… $55
- Oh! The agony of da “feet” will disappear with this treatment. Tired feet will feel new as the whole body benefits from stimulating pressure points on the feet.
Benefits of Massage:
Calms the mind; relieves tension; stimulates nerves and reflex points; dilates blood vessels and improves circulation; disperses edema; stimulates lymph system to eliminate waste and toxins; improves digestion and elimination; increases red blood cell production; helps prevent muscular atrophy from inactivity; sets up conditions for the body to heal.