With Cupping, Gua Sha (Massage with Jade Tools) and Medical Qigong
Toms River Campus: Sat. July 8 & Sun. July 9, 2023 • 8:30AM-6:00PM
West New York Campus: 2023 Dates TBD • 8:30AM-6:00PM
Presented by Wolfgang Luckmann, LMT, AP, Dip. Hom., Holistic Reflexologist
"Maintaining order rather than correcting disorder is the ultimate principle of wisdom. To cure disease after it has appeared is like digging a well when you already feel thirsty, or forging weapons after the war has already begun." - The Nei Jing - 2nd century B.C.
Tui-na is based on an understanding of the way the body rejuvenates itself through the movement of qi , resulting in abundant qi and whole health. It is vigorous in nature and deep without the pain. Tui-na treats conditions that would require physical therapy, osteopathy, chiropractic, or sports therapy.
With Tui-na, you will become very versatile in your treatment, broadening your scope of practice. EFFECTS OF THIS BODYWORK ARE DEEPER, LONGER-LASTING THAN CONVENTIONAL WESTERN MASSAGE. Tui-na and Anma is also used to treat internal diseases. Tui-na is the forerunner of modern Western massage.
Learn a cutting edge approach to pain and modern chronic diseases by applying the principles of traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture.
WE WILL FOCUS ON:
- BOOSTING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- TRAUMATIC BACK AND NECK INJURIES
- REPETITIVE STRAIN INJURIES
- TENSION AND MIGRAINE HEADACHES
- LOW ENERGY
- ALLERGIES, SINUS INECTIONS, COLDS
- CONSTIPTAION, GASTROINTESTINAL PROBLEMS, IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
- KNEE,ELBOW INJURIES / STRAIN
- FIBROMYAGIA /CHRONIC FATIGUE
- SPORTS INJURIES AND PREPARATION FOR SPORTS EVENTS
- MENOPAUSE,GYNECOLOGICAL DISORDERS
In this workshop you will learn an astonishing variety of hand – techniques during hands-on supervised training sessions . In addition, you will learn the use of Gua Sha tools and cupping in treating chronic pain and health issues.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN :
- HOW TO HARNESS THE BIO-MAGNETIC FORCE CALLED QI IN QI-GONG
- BASIC ASSESSMENT BY PALPATION OF THE MERIDIANS AND POINTS
- HOW TO FIND THE CAUSES OF DISEASE BY USING THE EVALUATION AND TREATMENT POINTS.
- HOW TO CLEAR MERIDIANS OF PAIN, NORMALIZE YIN AND YANG, REGULATE INTERNAL ORGANS AND INVIGORATE VITAL ENERGY
- IMPORTANT QI – GATE POINTS AND MERIDIANS ASSOCIATED WITH THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND HOMEOSTASIS .
- HARA/VISCERAL MASSAGE AND ORGAN MASSAGE FOR BETTER METABOLISM.
- HOW TO PERFORM QI-GONG MEDITATION FOR BETTER VITALITY
- HOW TO PERFORM SELF-MAINTENANCE AND PREVENT BURN-OUT IN MASSAGE THERAPY