A Taoist Healing Art (AKA Jin Qi Chinese, Cranial, Spinal, Sacral Healing Balancing)
Toms River Campus: Sat. Sept. 14 & Sun. Sept. 15, 2024 • 8:30AM-5:30PM
West New York Campus: Future Dates TBD • 8:30am – 5:30pm
Presented by Wolfgang Luckmann, LMT, AP, Dip. Hom., Holistic Reflexologist
CHALLENGED BY THE MANY HEALTH PROBLEMS OF CLIENTS ? LOOKING FOR A PROVEN AND ANCIENT MODALITY THAT ACHIEVES AMAZING BREAKTHROUGHS ? INTERESTED IN ENERGY WORK THAT GETS TO THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE CLIENT’S PAIN AND HEALTH PROBLEMS?
“The greatest undeveloped territory, lies under your hat” – Anonymous
Chinese Craniosacral Therapy is a HOLISTIC, NON-CONFRONTATIONAL, SAFE AND INDIRECT APPROACH to the body’s physical and psychological imbalances. We use a subtle blend of Chinese Acupressure meridian therapy and psychophysiologic craniosacral therapy. Together we get a self-regulated and self -regulating system of energy medicine. The body is guided and taught to harness its own bio-electric immune system or “ Inner Intelligence”. By working on the mind and para - and sympathetic nervous systems first, we turn inflammation and blockages around and lay the groundwork for further myofascial release and healing as well.
Areas of imbalance we work on are: Inflammation ( inner and outer ) ,Toxicity ( emotional and physical ), Circulation / lymph and the overall Immune system
“ AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. AS BELOW, SO ABOVE “ – THE GREEN TABLET (ancient artifact attributed to the Greek god of medicine, Hermes)
In Chinese Craniosacral Therapy the body is a HOLOGRAPH ! We learn how to treat problems on the left or right side with the contralateral side first. The issues on the top or bottom of the body with the opposite side. Organ-related issues that are inflammatory with internal organ massage , because all chronic diseases in T.C.M. start in the Digestive system. This is also balanced. You will not simply be taught a protocol but how to treat specific dysfunctions!!!
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE TAUGHT
- The craniosacral system and its connection to the Acupuncture Meridian System
- The location of important Gate acupressure points and meridians and how to identify tender and “ still points “
- The use of certain essential oils to open up these gate points
- Palpatory skills for evaluation and therapeutic use of manipulation and stretching the fascia.
- How to identify congestions and “ sick “ energy that affects the organs and fascia.
- How to treat imbalances by addressing the contralateral side of the body
- The release of toxic viscera through visceral manipulation and their subsequent tonification self-treatment for the therapist and patient
CHINESE CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY AND VISCERAL MANIPULATION SUCCESSFULLY TREATS:
- Chronic Fatigue / Fibromyalgia and inflammatory viral conditions
- Migraines / tension headaches
- Emotional imbalances: ANGER, FRUSTRATION, RESENTMENT, ANXIETY, NERVOUSNESS
- Chronic back pain
- Cervical pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems
- All forms of arthritis ( Osteo and Rheumatoid )
- A DEFICIENT IMMUNE SYSTEM
WHAT TO BRING : SHEETS FOR BOTH DAYS.
DRESS CODE: SPORTS BRA OR SPORTS HALTER TOP OR BATHING SUIT TOP
DID YOU KNOW? WOLFGANG IS A MEMBER OF THE MASSAGE THERAPY HALL OF FAME. SPONSORED BY THE WORLD MASSAGE FESTIVAL.
What Participants Say
Wolfgang was very enlightening. I feel like a better person leaving this class. Thank you!
Marjorie George, LMT
Instructor was EXCELLENT. Hope to take more courses from Wolfgang!
Nancylew O’Donaghue, LMT
Excellent program and instructor. Patient and informative and easy going.