A Taoist Healing Art (AKA Jin Qi Chinese, Cranial, Spinal, Sacral Healing Balancing)
Toms River Campus: 2023 Dates TBD • 8:30AM-5:30PM
West New York Campus: 2023 Dates TBD • 8:30am – 5:30pm
Presented by Wolfgang Luckmann, LMT, AP, Dip. Hom., Holistic Reflexologist
Challenged by the many health problems of clients?
Making little or no headway with difficult cases?
Interested in energy work that is "profound"?
“The greatest undeveloped territory, lies under your hat” – Anonymous
Chinese Craniosacral Therapy is a holistic, ancient and safe approach to the body’s physical and psychological imbalances. We use a subtle blend of Chinese Acupressure, Meridian Therapy and psycho-physiologic craniosacral therapy.
Together we get a self-regulated and self -regulating system of energy medicine. The body is guided and taught to harness its own bio-electric immune system or “Inner Intelligence”. By working on the mind and para – and sympathetic nervous systems first, we turn inflammation and blockages around and lay the groundwork for further myofascial release as well.
In Chinese Craniosacral Therapy the body is a HOLOGRAPH! Each body part and region can be imaged or mirrored on another body part and region. We learn how to treat problems on the left or right side with the contralateral side first. The issues on the top or bottom of the body with the opposite side. Systemic and organ-related issues that show pathological imbalances can be treated with meridians and acupressure points on the spine. You will not simply be taught a protocol but how to treat specific dysfunctions!!!
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE TAUGHT
- The craniosacral system and its connection to the Acupuncture Meridian System
- The location of important Gate acupressure points and meridians and how to identify tender and “still points”
- The use of certain essential oils to open these gate points
- Palpatory skills for evaluation and therapeutic use of manipulation and stretching the fascia.
- How to identify congestions and “sick” energy that affects the organs and fascia.
- How to treat imbalances by addressing the contralateral side of the body
- The release of toxic viscera through visceral manipulation and their subsequent tonification self-treatment for the therapist and patient
CHINESE CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY AND VISCERAL MANIPULATION SUCCESSFULLY TREATS:
- Chronic Fatigue / Fibromyalgia and inflammatory viral conditions
- Migraines / tension headaches
- Emotional imbalances: ANGER, FRUSTRATION, RESENTMENT, ANXIETY, NERVOUSNESS
- Chronic back pain
- Cervical pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems
- ALL FORMS OF ARTHRITIS