Nurturing the Mother Fertility
Toms River Campus: Future Dates TBD • 9:00AM-6:00PM
West New York Campus: May 4 & 5, 2024 • 9:00AM-6:00PM
Presented by Chelsea Adams-Cook LMT
Fertility challenges are on the rise - 1 in 3 couples are affected when the female partner is 35 years or older.
Learn techniques to open and balance the body, creating an optimal environment for conception.
This Fertility Massage course is a certification that grew out of the original Nurturing the Mother® pregnancy massage training. When many of the demos in the training reported joyously conceiving after receiving the protocol in class, Claire knew this must be expanded and shared to help clients who are experiencing fertility challenges. This is a unique and highly effective massage protocol, that includes fertility awareness, cleansing therapies and visualizations that Claire Marie Miller developed through her own experience of consciously conceiving her daughter, Jessica Hope, in 1984. By the end of this course students will be certified in Fertility Massage.
- To understand the male and female reproductive anatomy and ovulation cycle for females.
- To understand cautions and contraindications for fertility massage.
- To understand and demonstrate fertility massage protocol.
- To be able to complete an intake for fertility massage and determine when massage is indicated.
In this class, we will be covering anatomy and physiology of men and women's reproductive system. We'll also cover massage techniques to help with reproduction, cleansing the digestive system, fertility reflex point, cautions and contraindications and more.
Benefits of Fertility Massage:
- Cleansing the digestive system
- Balancing the cranial-sacral alignment
- Balancing hormones through Integrative Reflexology® techniques that stimulate the reproductive areas and endocrine glands
- Breaking up pelvic adhesions and congestion
- Uterus positioning
- Fertility reflexology
- Increased circulation through the pelvis
- Deep relaxation and stress reduction
- Knowledge of ovulation timing
Students should bring their own sheets, pillows and lotions or creams. This class will also require students bring castor oil, a hot water bottle and a cotton pillowcase.
What Participants Say
Loved Chelsea’s personality and engagement. The content was thorough and presented in a fun manor. I can’t wait to utilize the knowledge and techniques learned in my practice.
Nicole D. ● LMT
This course made me clarify my main focus of work. I am truly grateful for this deep and meaningful path.