We are open!
We are thrilled to announce that our clinic is open again! We know that after this recent time of isolation and stress, you need a break to relax, refresh and restore.
We’ve taken this time to thoroughly clean the Institute and update our processes to ensure your health and safety. After consulting with medical and health experts, here are just some of the steps we’ve taken include:
- Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and tools with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and common areas at a minimum of once every hour.
- Service providers wearing gloves during services upon client request.
- Requiring all therapists and faculty to pass a Spa Sanitation and Illness Prevention course and performing a practical assessment to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including proper hand washing.
- Pre-service therapist health checks including temperature check
- Mandatory masks for all clients, faculty and therapists
- All linens are single service use
- A contact-lite transaction process including pre-payment policies, digital intake forms and digital evaluation forms
Student Clinic News
Our current day class and night class students are back in the classroom, wrapping up their studies and practicing their hands-on skills. We’re excited to announce that we are expanding student clinic hours to Thursdays and Fridays, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays.
For the month of July:
Thursday July 9
Friday July 10
Saturday July 11
Sunday July 12
Thursday July 16
Friday July 17
Saturday July 18
Sunday July 19
Please call us at 732-608-7781 to schedule your session. Please note our new policies and procedures: https://bodyinmindinstitute.com/policies/