Announcing our 2021 Continuing Education Classes
More to come soon! Click on a class link below to view details and register.
- Foundations of Cupping/Sports Cupping • October 21 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $195 • 8 CEs
- The Art of Japanese Zen Facial Massage with Ear – Acupressure, Facial Gua Sha, and Aromatherapy Essential Oils • Friday October 29 • 9am-6pm • Wolfgang Luckmann • $150 • 8 CEs
- Integrated Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage with Cupping, Essential Oils & Acupressure • Saturday October 30 & Sunday October 31 • 8:30am-6pm • Wolfgang Luckmann • $290 • 18 CEs
- Cupping Level 3: Range of Motion Cupping with Release: • November 18 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $195 • 8 CEs
- Pin & Release Techniques (Sports Massage): • December 9 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $185 • 8 CEs
- Lymphedema Therapy Certification (Full – MLD) • January 8-16, 2022 • 8am-7pm • Norton School of Lymphatic Therapy • $3,300 • 135 CEs
- Fundamentals of Tragerwork Mindfulness • January 27 & 28, 2022 • 9am-6pm • Fernando Rojas • $360 • 16 CEs
We’ve got an exciting slate of CE classes coming up in the later part of the year! Dates to be determined.
- Applications of Upledger Craniosacral Therapy, Massage and Bodywork for Autism: Tami Goldstein • $225 • 9 CEs
- Intro to Upledger CranioSacral Therapy: Tami Goldstein • $300 • 12 credits
See our list of Completed Classes.
https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/mbt “Continuing Education (CE) Requirements Due to the ongoing concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus and in the interest of protecting the safety and health of New Jersey residents, the Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy is allowing licensees to complete all the required 20 hours of continuing education (CE) online for the 2020 renewal cycle.”
You may not need to be a Licensed Massage Therapist for some of our courses; if you are, you will receive NCBTMB Approved CE credits. Call us at 732-608-7781 to determine what classes may be applicable.
Phoenix Wellness Spa is an NCBTMB Approved School and assigned Continuing Education Provider. Please let us know what other classes would be of interest to you in your professional development, and we will find a way to add them to our schedule.
How To Register
Or download and complete this registration form, then email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Full payment for classes is due upon enrollment via cash, check, credit card, debit card, PayPal. Registrations will not be processed without payment.
Body in Mind Massage Institute (BIMMI) and/or class instructor reserves the right to cancel a class due to under-enrollment at which time, participant will be issued a full refund within 2 weeks of cancellation either using the same form for which class was paid, or by check mailed to the participant.
To cancel student registration:
- Students must cancel by phone or in writing at least 7 days prior to the class to receive a full refund less a $25 processing fee (per class).
- No refund will be issued within 7 days, except in cases of true medical emergency.
- No refund will be given to a participant if they fail to be in attendance upon commencement of class.
To cancel any CE class, students must deliver written notice to BIMMI by email or regular mail. Date of cancellation shall be considered the actual date such notice is received at BIMMI. Refunds for student-initiated registration cancellations shall be made within two weeks for any type of payment.