You may not need to be a Licensed Massage Therapist for some of our courses; if you are, you will receive NCBTMB Approved CE credits. Call us at 732-608-7781 to determine what classes may be applicable. All classes are held at Body in Mind Institute – 1873B Hooper Ave. in Toms River
Phoenix Wellness Spa is an NCBTMB Approved School and assigned Continuing Education Provider. Please let us know what other classes would be of interest to you in your professional development, and we will find a way to add them to our schedule.
2020 Continuing Education Course Schedule
Click on a class link below to view details and register.
- Cupping II (Facial & Abdominal): Thursday, April 30, 2020 • 9am-6pm
- Sports Stretching for Athletes: PNF (Proprieoceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation): Thursday, May 7, 2020 • 9am-6pm
- Cupping III (ROM Cupping): Thursday, May 14, 2020 • 9am-6pm
- Ethics: Friday, June 12, 2020 • 10am-12pm
- Reiki I: Saturday, June 13, 2020 • 9:30am-4:00pm
- Green Cleaning: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 (no CE credits) • 6pm-8pm
- Thai Massage: Side Position: Saturday, June 27 & Sunday, June 28 • 9am-6pm
- Chakras and Essential Oils: Wednesday, September 9 • 6pm-10pm
- Basic Sports Massage & Tools: Friday, October 9 • 9am-6pm
- Deep Tissue: A Functional Approach: Thursday, October 15, 2020 • 9am-6pm
- Foundations of Cupping/Sports Cupping: Friday, October 16 • 9am-6pm
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, Massage & Bodywork for Autism Friday, October 23 • 8:30am-6:30pm
- Introduction to Upledger CranioSacral Therapy: Saturday, October 24 & Sunday, October 25 • 9am-4pm
- Cupping Therapy Level 1: Thursday, November 5 & Friday, November 6 • 9am-6pm
- Thai Herbal Compresses: Thursday, November 12 • 10am-6pm
- A Taste of Thai Massage for Floor or Table: Friday, November 13 • 10am-6pm
- Sports Stretching for the Athlete: AIS (Active Isolated Stretching): Friday, November 20 • 9am-6pm
See our list of Completed Classes.
Important Registration & Cancellation Policies
Full payment for classes is due upon enrollment via cash, check, credit card, debit card, PayPal. Registrations will not be processed without payment.
Body in Mind Massage Institute (BIMMI) and/or class instructor reserves the right to cancel a class due to under-enrollment at which time, participant will be issued a full refund within 2 weeks of cancellation either using the same form for which class was paid, or by check mailed to the participant.
Students cancelling registration:
- At least 7 days prior to the class will receive a full refund less a $25 processing fee (per class).
- No refund will be issued within 7 days, except in cases of true medical emergency.
- No refund will be given to a participant if they fail to be in attendance upon commencement of class.
Notice of student registration cancellation may be made by phone or in writing. Written notice shall be delivered to BIMMI by email or regular mail. Date of cancellation shall be considered the actual date such notice is received at BIMMI. Refunds for student-initiated registration cancellations shall be made within two weeks for any type of payment.
We encourage you to be mindful of registering for CE Classes as Continuing Education Class are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Or download and complete this registration form, then email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know? Licensed Massage Therapists in the State of New Jersey must take 20 hours of Continuing Education classes every 2 years, including 2 hours of Ethics. 6 may be taken online. CE classes in NJ must be completed by November 30, 2020 – for the current Biennial period.