Announcing our 2021 Continuing Education Classes
More to come soon! Click on a class link below to view details and register.
- Cupping Level 3: Range of Motion Cupping with Release: April 22 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $185 • 8 CEs
- Oncology Massage: April 29 & 30 • 9am-6pm • Mary H. Adams • 16CEs
- Sports Stretching for Athletes: PNF (Proprieoceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation): May 6 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $185 • 8 CEs
- Deep Tissue Massage: May 13 • 9am-6pm • Mary H. Adams • 8CEs
- Sports Stretching for Athletes: AIS (Active Isolated Stretching) Stretching: May 20 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $195 • 8 CEs
- Trigger point/Myofascial Release Therpay -Part 1 – Upper Body: May 21 • 10am-6pm • Mary H. Adams • 7CEs
- CPR AED / First Aid: May 27 • 10am-12pm • OceanSide CPR • $97 • 0
- Pin & Release Techniques (Sports Massage): June 3 • 9am-6pm • Jim Earley • $185 • 8 CEs
- Scar Tissue Release Therapy: June 3 • 9am-6pm • Mary H. Adams • 8CEs
- CPR AED / First Aid: June 17 • 10am-12pm • OceanSide CPR • $97 • 0
- CPR AED / First Aid: July 15 • 10am-12pm • OceanSide CPR • $97 • 0
- Voice & Swallowing Disorders: October 14 & 15 • 9am-5:30pm • Walt Fritz • $450
We’ve got an exciting slate of CE classes coming up in the later part of the year! Dates to be determined.
- Applications of Upledger Craniosacral Therapy, Massage and Bodywork for Autism: Tami Goldstein • $225 • 9 CEs
- Intro to Upledger CranioSacral Therapy: Tami Goldstein • $300 • 12 credits
See our list of Completed Classes.
https://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/mbt “Continuing Education (CE) Requirements Due to the ongoing concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus and in the interest of protecting the safety and health of New Jersey residents, the Board of Massage and Bodywork Therapy is allowing licensees to complete all the required 20 hours of continuing education (CE) online for the 2020 renewal cycle.”
You may not need to be a Licensed Massage Therapist for some of our courses; if you are, you will receive NCBTMB Approved CE credits. Call us at 732-608-7781 to determine what classes may be applicable.
Phoenix Wellness Spa is an NCBTMB Approved School and assigned Continuing Education Provider. Please let us know what other classes would be of interest to you in your professional development, and we will find a way to add them to our schedule.
How To Register
Or download and complete this registration form, then email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Full payment for classes is due upon enrollment via cash, check, credit card, debit card, PayPal. Registrations will not be processed without payment.
Body in Mind Massage Institute (BIMMI) and/or class instructor reserves the right to cancel a class due to under-enrollment at which time, participant will be issued a full refund within 2 weeks of cancellation either using the same form for which class was paid, or by check mailed to the participant.
To cancel student registration:
- Students must cancel by phone or in writing at least 7 days prior to the class to receive a full refund less a $25 processing fee (per class).
- No refund will be issued within 7 days, except in cases of true medical emergency.
- No refund will be given to a participant if they fail to be in attendance upon commencement of class.
To cancel any CE class, students must deliver written notice to BIMMI by email or regular mail. Date of cancellation shall be considered the actual date such notice is received at BIMMI. Refunds for student-initiated registration cancellations shall be made within two weeks for any type of payment.
- Assessment and Muscle Testing for the MT
- Basic Sports Massage & Tools
- Body Mechanics – Stability, Mobility, and You
- Chakras, Essential Oils & Massage Therapy
- Clinical Aromatherapy
- Clinical Aromatherapy for Massage Therapists
- CPR AED / First Aid
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Essentials of Sports Stretching
- Ethics for Massage Therapists
- Green Cleaning & Essential Oils
- Myofascial Release Seminar – Foundations: The Upper Body
- Oncology Massage Training
- Pin & Release (Sports)
- Positional Release Therapy
- Pregnancy is Not Pathology
- Reiki I
- Reiki II
- Reflexology, the Roth Method
- Save Your Hands
- Scar Tissue Therapy
- Sports Stretching for Athletes: PNF
- Sports Stretching for the Athlete: AIS
- Therapeutic Release: Myofascial and Neuromuscular Therapy
- Therapeutic Stretching
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Introduction to Upledger CranioSacral Therapy
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, Massage & Bodywork for Autism