You may not need to be a Licensed Massage Therapist for some of our courses; if you are, you will receive NCBTMB Approved CE credits. Call us at 732-608-7781 to determine what classes may be applicable.
Phoenix Wellness Spa is an NCBTMB Approved School and assigned Continuing Education Provider. Please let us know what other classes would be of interest to you in your professional development, and we will find a way to add them to our schedule.
2020 Continuing Education Course Schedule
Click on a class link below to view details and register.
- Ethics for Massage Therapists: Thursday, January 23, 2020 – 10am – 12pm
- Clinical Aromatherapy: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 – 6pm-10pm
- Basic Sports Massage & Tools: Friday, January 31 – 9am-6pm
- Save Your Hands!: Saturday, February 22, 2020 – 10:15am-5:15pm
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, Massage & Bodywork for Autism: Thursday, February 27 8:30am-6:30pm
- Introduction to Upledger CranioSacral Therapy: Friday, February 28 & Saturday, February 29 9am-4pm
- Thai Herbal Compresses: Thursday, March 5 • 10am-6pm
- Foundations of Cupping/Sports Cupping: Friday, March 6 – 9am-6pm
- Assessment & Muscle Testing: Thursday, March 12, 2020 • 9am-6pm
- Reiki II: Sunday, March 29 • (no CE credits) • 1pm-5pm
- Chakras & Essential Oils: Thursday, March 19, 2020 (no CE credits)
- Scar Tissue Therapy: Friday, April 17, 2020 • 9am – 6pm
- Cupping & Gua Sha: Thursday, April 23, 2020 • 9am-5pm
- Cosmetic Cupping: Friday, April 24, 2020 • 9am-6pm
- Green Cleaning: Thursday, June 4, 2020 (no CE credits) • 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Reiki I: Saturday, June 13, 2020 • 9:30am-4:00pm
- Thai Massage: Side Position: Saturday, June 27 & Sunday, June 28 • 9am-6pm
- Upledger CranioSacral Therapy, Massage & Bodywork for Autism Thursday, September 17, 2020 • 8:30am-6:30pm
- Introduction to Upledger CranioSacral Therapy: Friday, September 18 & Saturday, September 19, 2020 • 9am-4pm
- Deep Tissue: A Functional Approach: Thursday, October 15, 2020 • 9a-6pm
- Cupping Therapy Level 1: Thursday, November 5 & Friday, November 6 • 9am-6pm
- Thai Herbal Compresses: Thursday, November 12 • 10am-6pm
- A Taste of Thai Massage for Floor or Table: Friday, November 13 • 10am-6pm
See our list of Completed Classes.
Participants can register in person, by mail, on our website, over the phone or through email. Full payment for classes is due upon enrollment. Forms of payment accepted will be: cash, check, credit card, debit card, PayPal. Body in Mind Massage Institute reserves the right to cancel a class due to under-enrollment at which time, participant will be issued a full refund either using the same form for which class was paid, or by check mailed to the participant within two weeks of cancellation. No refund will be given to a participant if they fail to be in attendance upon commencement of class.
Or download and complete this registration form, then email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know? Licensed Massage Therapists in the State of New Jersey must take 20 hours of Continuing Education classes every 2 years, including 2 hours of Ethics. 6 may be taken online. CE classes in NJ must be completed by November 30, 2020 – for the current Biennial period.